You do not need to own the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube page that produced the the post. Whether it be a status, photo, video or a URL, does not matter, as long as it is public, we can help export the comments. Simply copy in the URL of the post, and we can export all available comments.
Comments in Multiple Languages
We can export most international languages, including Arabic and Cyrillic languages. Depending on your spreadsheet software, some versions of Excel may not present the characters in their correct format. Uploading the file to Google Docs usually works!
Why should I download comments?
- ☆ Running a competition and choosing a random winner from the comments.
- ☆ Using the comment timestamps to find out when your audience is active.
- ☆ Backing up comments before deleting a post.
- ☆ Explore comment data in Excel or CSV.
- ☆ Conduct sentiment analysis on comments.
- ☆ Map top commentators on your pages.